This is an example of Viidea's automated slide synchronization at work.
- The setup:
- While video recording the lecture, a second camera was directed into the slide projection screen recording just slides. At the same time, this auxiliary camera was also recording sounds in the lecture hall.
- Original slide images were loaded into the program
- A video containing slide projection screen recording was loaded and processed
- The software automatically detects slide transitions (some redundant transitions have also appeared)
- Images from physical slide recording are then matched to originals
- The real lecture video recording is then loaded into the program (the recording itself is not shown)
- Slide transitions are matched and synchronized to the real lecture video based on matching the audio recording from the auxiliary camera with the presenter's speech recording
- The synchronization is then saved to a file ready for upload to Viidea portal.